The very hip and funky Strange’s Lane has officially opened the doors to their final venues. It’s fantastic to have a new hub here in Christchurch city, with great social atmosphere and superb dining options.
What’s open at Strange’s Lane:
- Vespa Bar is great for lunch during the day and after work drinks.
- Nucleus open till late. It’s a cocktail bar with a custom cocktail menu that boasts unique creations served in anything from shot glasses to milk bottles.
- Strange & Co…all we know is it’s new and it’ll serve alcohol!
- Some may know Orleans from their Britomart home and if so, you wont be disappointed. The same Creole and Cajun style restaurant with all their signature dishes and the buzzing atmosphere is sure to follow.
- Lower 9th Diner is promising to bring a whole new style of food to Christchurch. From a cheese burger to smoked Canterbury lamb ribs and Alaskan king crabs.
Strange’s Lane is on the corner of High and Lichfield Streets. The laneways and courtyard that connect the five venues are well lit and heated, with entrances off both High and Lichfield Streets. We recommend you check out this great new spot by day or by night!